Social and Heritage Services
Our team of Social Scientists and Heritage Practitioners deliver and add value by facilitating the interactions and partnerships between the client, Project host communities, regulators and other stakeholders to develop and ensure mutual prosperity and long-term sustainable solutions.
Our capabilities include:
- Social baseline surveys;
- Socio-Economic Impact Assessments (SIAs);
- Resettlement Planning – Resettlement Action Plans (RAPs);
- Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks linked to Sustainable
- Development Goals (SDGs);
- Stakeholder Engagement Processes and Plans;
- Grievance Mechanisms;
- Stakeholder Risk Analysis; and
- Community Development Plans.
- Heritage Impact Assessments (HIAs);
- Heritage Resource Mitigations, such as archaeological excavations or grave relocations;
- Heritage Monitoring; and
- Heritage Conservation Management Plans (CMPs).