Social and Heritage Services
- Social baseline surveys;
- Socio-Economic Impact Assessments (SIAs);
- Resettlement Planning – Resettlement Action Plans (RAPs);
- Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks linked to Sustainable
- Development Goals (SDGs);
- Stakeholder Engagement Processes and Plans;
- Grievance Mechanisms;
- Stakeholder Risk Analysis; and
- Community Development Plans.
- Heritage Impact Assessments (HIAs);
- Heritage Resource Mitigations, such as archaeological excavations or grave relocations;
- Heritage Monitoring; and
- Heritage Conservation Management Plans (CMPs).