Social and Heritage Services
- Social Baseline Surveys;
- Socio-Economic Impact Assessments (SIAs);
- Stakeholder Engagement Processes and Plans:
- Grievance Mechanisms;
- Stakeholder Risk Analysis;
- Resettlement Action Plans and Implementation – The RAP Package;
- Community Development Plans.
- Social and Labour Plans (SLPs);
- Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks linked to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs); and
- Social Closure Plans.
- Heritage Impact Assessments (HIAs);
- Heritage Resource Mitigations, such as archaeological excavations or grave relocations;
- Heritage Monitoring; and
- Heritage Conservation Management Plans (CMPs).