Thank you to all of our 12,000 followers for helping us reach this milestone on our Digby Wells Environmental LinkedIn Company Page.
Thank you to all Resource Industry Experts who ‘Like’, ‘Follow’ and ‘Share’ our updates. We appreciate your support and enjoy sharing our solutions, experiences and industry knowledge with you.
Not a Follower Yet?
Reasons to follow Digby Wells Environmental on LinkedIn
- Sustainable Environmental and Social Solutions: Our passion for the environment has seen us implement many novel and outstanding environmental strategies to maximise the benefits of projects, while minimising the negative environmental and social impacts. Stay informed of our innovative solutions, capabilities and team developments.
- Global Partner Offering Environmental and Social Solutions: The projects we have worked on, the companies that we have partnered with and the countries we have worked in demonstrates our understanding, knowledge and alignment to in-country legislation and International Best Practices, including the Equator Principles and IFC Performance Standards. Keep up to date with in-country developments.
- Global Presence: Digby Wells Environmental has offices in the United Kingdom, Jersey, Botswana, Mali and Tanzania, in addition to our South African office. Meet and engage with our in-house multidisciplinary country team.
- Events: Keep up to date with our in house events and feature webinars.
- Join our Team: Can you see yourself Making A Difference? Our organisation is diverse with people from across the globe. We don’t only encourage diversity we embrace it. We believe diversity inspires change and innovation. Our people are professionals in their own specialities with a wealth of expertise and knowledge. At Digby Wells Environmental, you are able to truly make a difference in the work that you do, in the communities we work in, and to the environment. Take a look at our vacancies
We hope to count you soon as one of our company followers on LinkedIn.