Climate change has emerged as one of the biggest environmental challenges facing the world.
On 1 June 2019, new legislation aimed at curbing carbon emissions came into effect in South Africa. This forms part of South Africa’s commitment to reduce Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions by 34% by 2020 and 42% by 2025.
Digby Wells can offer the following services:
- Tax based calculations in accordance with the DEA methodology.
- Emission reduction strategies to reduce Carbon Tax .
- Registration and licencing on the NAEIS.
- Emission inventory compilation.
- GapAnalysis and Reporting of the data collection for direct and indirect emissions.
- Compulsory Pollution Prevention plans and annual progress reporting.