- Learners must demonstrate academic potential.
- Funding may only be awarded for full time study.
- The learners must demonstrate a high level of passion towards working outdoors and want to contribute and make a difference to the environment.
- The application process is highly competitive and potential applicants must be able to demonstrate both a high degree of motivation and the preparation and ability required to complete their studies.
- Learners who are currently enrolled in Grade 12 are required to attached proof of application made to their University of choice.
- Students already registered at a University should provide an academic record.
The Digby Wells Bursary Programme
Digby Wells Environmental invites all full-time students registering for their undergraduate (1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year) and Post Graduate studies for the 2024 academic year, to apply for the opportunity to participate in our bursary programme.
The Digby Wells Environmental bursary includes financial aid, comprising of tuition fees, a laptop, and book allowance.
Learners who will be inducted into the company, will also receive:
- Paid vacation employment with practical training and on-site exposure,
- On-going mentorship from our highly experienced staff and full-time employment on graduation.
Approved Fields of Study
Students must be eligible and want to study towards a career in the Environmental and Social Services Industry.
The following fields of study will be eligible for bursary support:
- BSc. Environmental Sciences
- Geography, Zoology
- BA Community Development
- BSc; and
- Research Psychology.
Only applicants who have obtained the following marks for Grade 12 all year will be considered:
- A minimum of 60% in Mathematics
- A minimum of 60% in English
- An average of 65% is required.
- Download and complete the Digby Wells Environmental Bursary Application form
- Submit the completed application form to Digby Wells Environmental Bursaries.