Climate change and the transition to a low carbon future brings not only physical and regulatory risks to the resources industry, but also tangible opportunities for cleaner, more reliable and affordable energy production.
Investors, and other stakeholders increasingly expect companies to reduce their emissions and impacts by adapting to use the newest and clean technologies. Demonstrating leadership through your own energy transition is becoming critical for your social license to operate, and your bottom line.
Digby Wells can help future-proof your business and tap into the opportunities brought by the energy transition, such as sustainable and affordable energy production on mine-rehabilitated land, whether from biomass or other renewable resources. Our integrated approach and wide range of in-house specialist capabilities enable us to deliver holistic solutions and enhance project value for all of our clients.
Renewable Energy Capabilities
Our multidisciplinary team of experts can assist you in implementing your clean energy strategy through:
- Feasibility Studies;
- Environmental Screening and Sensitivity Mapping;
- Land Management;
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs);
- Environmental and Social Management Plans (ESMPs);
- Water Use Licence Applications;
- Specialist Environmental, Social and Legal Assessments;
- Stakeholder Engagement Processes;
- Integrated Project Co-Ordination and Management;
- Risk Assessments;
- Rehabilitation and Closure Strategies.